Standard Permanent and Temporary Staff Recruitment
- Negotiated Fees / Guarantees and Competitive Rates
- We have an extensive database of candidates built up over many years of generalist recruitment
- This will be done for senior or specialised positions should we not have a suitable candidate on our Database
- Contract Staffing on Sage VIP System includes all benefits and statutory requirements
Curriculum Vitae and Candidate Screening
- Experienced Consultants ensure you find the ideal candidate
Performance Based Interviews and Candidate Screening
- In depth assessments to ensure all information is correct
Microsoft Office Skills Testing
- Ensuring that the skills levels relevant to position requirements are met
Professional Curriculum Vitae
- Thorough and detailed information is cofirmed and CV compiled prior to the interview process
Employment Reference Checks
- Candidate information verified and performance confirmed through comprehensive employment checks
Internet Advertising Portals and Social Media Advertising
- Careers24 / Job Vine / Website / Facebook / LinkedIn
Service Level Agreement
- Signed with each client to ensure consistent service as per specific requirements and in line with company
Policies and Procedures
- Candidates are councelled throughout the recruitment process regarding their expectations and job requirements
- The clients are kept informed throughout the recruitment process, candidates are discussed and role changes clarified
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
- Credit / Criminal / Academic / I.D. - Relevant legal and academics checks done as per client requirementsAFISwitch Fingerprinting (on-site or at our offices)
- Fingerprinting can be done at client premises with the existing or new staffAdvertising Response Handling
- Various options are offered as per customer specific requirements and services requiredPayroll Management of Customer Contract Staff
- VIP Payroll management is done on behalf of the Client for their own Contract or Temporary StaffNegotiated Charges
- Fees, Guarantees and Competitive Rates can be negotiated for full or partial exclusivity as well as specific services required.
- A qualified, experienced Human Resources / Industrial Relations Consultant who will assist you with Performance Appraisals and Exit Interviews
H.R. / I.R. CONSULTING SERVICES
- Able to Chair Disciplinary Hearings (expecially for small companies without internal I.R, representation)
- Assist with all H.R. / I.R. Policies and Procedures as well as all the relevant documentation
FEES ARE DEPENDENT ON THE SERVICES REQUIRED
INDUSTRIES AND JOB TYPES TEMPORARY STAFFING PROCESS
- Quick response to enquiry.
- Relevant skills testing.
- Reference checking of all staff before assignments.
- Verifications Checks including Credit, Criminal and Qualifications, as requested
- Thorough briefings of all temporary assignees before they are sent out to the assignments.
- Negotiate cross over and ongoing training of temporary staff if required by the customer.
- Limited Duration or Fixed Term Contracts are drawn up for all our temporary staff.
- Access to legal advice from experts, allows for risk minimisation on legal obligations
- Training of staff and clients on any new legislation as and when required.
- Ongoing counseling for our temporary staff to minimise problems on assignments.
- Payroll management for temporary or contract staff including provision of all legally required benefits.
- Highly competitive rates can be negotiated on each assignment.
- Weekly monitoring of temporary staff on assignment either by phone or visits to clients.
- Regular performance appraisals for our temporary staff with Line Managers or Human Resources at Client Company.
PERMANENT RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- Risk minimisation, through skills training of our staff on legal obligations.
- Job specifications taken using critical dimensions for personality and job relevant skills to ensure compliance with the L.R.A.
- Screening of candidates from our database and the media using fair labour practices.
- Free advertising on behalf of our clients in order to ensure we source the most suitable candidates.
- Targeted selection interview using the critical dimensions of the job specification.
- Reference checking of the short listed candidates using the predetermined critical dimensions, before an interview takes place.
- On request we will do all necessary Verifications Checks including Credit, Criminal and Qualifications
- Verification Checks done on-site at the client either for placed staff or company permanent employees
- A comprehensive CV is emailed to the client for each candidates submitted.
- Regular and efficient feedback to maintain correct focus.
- A flexible approach to all aspects of our service, to obtain maximum customer satisfaction.
- more efficient recruiting.We endeavour to build up strong relationships with each client in order to to understand the corporate culture of our clients to ensure
- Regular visits to get to know the company and the individual client.
- Audited policies, practices and procedures to comply with legislative requirements.
- We offer competitive fees and comprehensive guarantees.